How To Train You Dragon 4

Hiccup woke up from a good sleep beside his snoring dragon Toothless on the fantastical island of Berk.
“Today we are going on an adventure to Leen Mountain, but wait, today is the important meeting with the other village
leaders. Sorry Toothless we can’t go together but I promise we will go some day.”
Toothless left with a heavy heart as exploring mountains weren’t interesting without Hiccup. As he soared high, he discovered a cave in Leen mountain. There, to his surprise , he found a mirror where he could see his reflection. In fact it was not his reflection. It was another dragon looking exactly like him.
The other dragon named Tengon had lived in that abandoned cave alone for years after was dismissed form his tribe.
He saw the shiny red mark on Toothless ’s tail which revealed that he was dragon of a leader of the enemy’s tribe. Tengon envied Toothless and took no time to imprison Toothless and replace him with his greedy self.
Tengon entered the sleeping chamber of Hiccup, pretending him self the Toothless. Hiccup gave him good hug and apologized and Tengon hugged him back. Hiccup felt a change in hid dragon buddy but let it go.
The next day on the flight to highest clouds, Hiccup almost died when he threw him self and expected ‘Toothless’ to fetch him. He fell on the branches of a tree luckily.
One night Hiccup asked his mother. “Can the dragons lose their memories?” His mother replied “ Never but they can have twins, who look exactly like them.”
Hiccup thought of an idea. He came to Tengon and gave him a precious red stone. He said the stone was precious and most of the people would want to steal it so it was best to hide it at night somewhere no one could see and find it.
Tengon woke up in middle of night, taking the red stone and flying away. Hiccup was watching him and followed him on another dragon.
After some time Tengon reached the red mountain where he had imprisoned Toothless.
He moved a big stone and lying there was Toothless , looking very weak. Tengon didn’t notice the weakness of Toothless and was overjoyed to place the red stone on a high mound of rock. He moved the stone back and flew back to the Berk tribe.
Hiccup took no time to move the stone and rescued the Toothless. When he placed his hands on the dragons’ head, he felt same warmth of friendship, and Toothless felt some energy all of sudden by the love of his master.
Toothless was brought home again. No one could compare the true friendship and unconditional love between Toothless and Hiccup. Tengon had to leave with a promise that he would never return. He had to leave to another tribe and find another master due to his greediness and dishonesty.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!