The Harry Potter Door

One lovely day a girl named Angel went to a forest she saw something in the distance it was glowing she stepped, closer and closer until she saw it was in a cave of trees Angel went into the cave and started to shiver, she was scared. But she kept walking until she got to a door, she slowly opened it, it creaked. Inside she saw witches flying around on broomsticks. A witch named Hominy walked up to the door and whispered, ‘don't tell anyone I let you in here. It’s witches only. Come on.’ Hominy said, ‘let’s get you all dressed up so no one knows you're here.’ So Hominy took Angel to a castle, there she saw a pink alien. ‘This is Dobby,’ Hominy said, ‘now let’s go to the change rooms before we waste any time.’ Angel saw a costume, it was very pretty and witch like. Once she got dressed Hominy said, ‘let’s go see Harry Potter. He has a pet owl named Hedwig.’ So they went to see Harry Potter. When they got to Harry Potter’s house, Hominy introduced Angel to Harry Potter. They saw Hedwig. Angel got to hold Hedwig, he had very big talons. Then Harry Potter showed them around, all the stuff is very cool. When they got out, they were lost so they walked for a while and they found themselves in a forest. Angel and Hominy heard a sound that sounded like Hedwig's call then they saw Harry Potter on a broomstick. He said ‘I've lost Hedwig.’ ‘I know.’ Hominy said. ‘We heard him and it sounded like he was in trouble.’ ‘Let's go see if he's ok.’ So they went to find Hedwig. ‘It sounded like it came from that way,’ Hominy said, so they went that way. ‘The sound is getting louder’ Angel said so they kept heading that way until they found Hedwig. When they found him everyone ran up to him and gave him a big hug. Hominy jumped on a broomstick with Angel and flew away to the village. When they got there Angel said goodbye and walked back to the door and went out. When she got back she told her mum all about her amazing adventure, had dinner and went to bed. As for Hominy and Harry Potter, they all had a lot of fun with Hedwig.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!