The Wishing Door And The Lion

One dark night an evil black lion walked up to the wishing door. The black lions name was Ooshary and Ooshary roared to the lion rock and the door opened.

But the roar echoed through the jungle. A white lion heading his way heard it and rushed to the wishing door. The white lions name is Arkailu. But when Arkailu got to the wishing door the echo had gone but Arkailu realised a wish formulae and knew where to go. But when he went through and hit tree branches when he landed up in the sky his dad taught him the way of the lion. So Arkailu continued his journey to lion rock. When Arkailu got to lion rock Ooshary had taken over so Arkailu started one more fight but Arkailu got a slash but Arkailu jumped on Ooshary and Ooshary died.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!