The Magic Faraway Door

In a dark forest there was a man walking his dog. The dog is a blue heeler and the blue heeler’s name is Precious and the man's name is Toby House. Toby saw a cave with his dog. It looked magical.
When he went inside the magical cave Toby saw a door with yellow magic in it. “Wow” said Toby with a big surprise! Toby slowly opened the BIG door. Precious was so scared that she couldn't even watch so she hid behind Toby's legs. Then there was a nice girl in the door named Nancy Mathewson. Nancy was magical and she can make anything you want.
The problem was that Precious was missing. Nancy and Toby kept looking and looking but they couldn't find her. So they just kept on looking until they heard barking and barking so they went running and running and calling and calling until they saw Precious and Precious saw them, but they couldn't go near her because there were billions and billions of snakes surrounding her. So Toby yelled at the snakes but the snakes wouldn't go away. But then the snakes just didn't want to bite Precious.
They solved it by the snakes hearing another dog named Charlotte who was a labrador. Then the snakes went to Charlotte but Charlotte wasn't bitten so Toby, Nancy and Precious went to save Charlotte from the snakes. Then they went running and running and made it there, but the problem is that the snakes wouldn't let them near Charlotte. Not even a bit, an inch, a metre or a centimetre.
They solved it by scaring the snakes away with a sword. They found it right next to them. So they used it and it worked, so now the snakes were gone and Toby and Nancy got her out of the way.
They were all happy when the snakes went away, then they went back to the magic far away door. They made a bed for Charlotte and Precious with lots of rugs and pillows. Precious was a puppy and Charlotte was an adult but she hasn't had any babies yet. Precious is only three weeks old and Charlotte is one year and five months old. So if they can find a boy dog they can have babies which would be very exciting.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!