The Mysterious Door

Once upon a time there was a mysterious door in a mysterious wood. One day a girl called Lily, was having a picnic at a park. When Lily was eating sandwiches she heard a squeaky noise coming from her left. Lily told her mum if she could go there. Her mum said "okay" . When Lily went closer and closer, she couldn't hear the squeaky noise anymore. When Lily arrived, she could just see a tiny door opened. Lily picked up the tiny door. When Lily closed the tiny door, the squeaky noise squeaked again. Lily's mum shouted out "are you okay Lily" then Lily said "yes". Then Lily's mum said "Lily we are heading back home" Lily said "okay". Lily ran back to her mum. When they were packing their picnic stuff, Lily asked her mum if she could have ice-cream. Lily's mum said "you can have ice-cream only if you're good. "Okay" Lily said in a grumpy voice. When Lily and her mum were heading to the car, Lily's mum asked Lily if she found anything. Lily said yes. Then Lily's mum said so what did you find Lily? "I found a tiny door opened sitting near a tree". When Lily and her mum were in the car, Lily said "now can we have ice-cream, mum. Then Lily's mum said "yes". Then Lily said "yay"! "So what kind of ice-cream do you want"? Lily's mum said "I want choc chip ice cream". That's a good choice" Lily's mum said. Then Lily's mum said "then let's go !" When Lily got her ice-cream, she said "yum" . When it was dinner time, Lily had spaghetti bolognaise for dinner. Lily's mum said "why aren't you eating your dinner, Lily?" "I'm too full because I ate the ice-cream." " Okay I'll eat your spaghetti bolognaise". When Lily went to bed, she straight away sleep. When it was midnight, the tiny door opened. Then it scanned Lily, then she was teleported to a mysterious woods. There was a path on the floor, it leads her to a mysterious door. Lily knocked on the door. There was no one through the door. Then the door creaked open. Lily went inside then behind the door was a forest not any kind of forest a mysterious forest. There were very, very tall trees. Then one of the trees moved. Then Lily began to freak. Lily closed her mouth when the tree moved again she fainted. When Lily woke up she was in a different place. Lily's eyes were blurry. When Lily's eyes weren't blurry anymore, she saw a baby tree and an adult tree. " They look friendly to me" Lily said to herself. Then a few days later, Lily and the adult tree and the baby tree were friends. Until one day, a scary wolf went past by them. The wolf said to himself " they look tasty to me". A few minutes alter, the trees and Lily saw the wolf then they began to run away. Lily had to go back to her bedroom. A few seconds later Lily was in her bedroom. Lily heard her mums footsteps. She pretended she was asleep.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!