Wish

One grey thundery day laid a young seven year old girl called Sophia. All of her dreams were quickly falling apart. She always wanted to go to school to make friends and enjoy her life and do other amazing things. Sophia's parents were so protective they always said to her "it's too dangerous to go to school or anywhere out of the house" Sophia thought the opposite because she knew she would be protected by the staff and teachers. Her parents were rich and only cared about themselves and never for Sophia. Then all of a sudden Sophia climbed out of her dreadful bed room and smashed through the clear glass window and escaped from that awful house. Sophia was so worried because she had nowhere to sleep and nothing to eat or drink. She never gave up on anything so she went out looking for food. All she found was a rottened banana. Sophia’s parents kept on calling her to come have her dinner but no one replied. Her parents stormed into her room very anxiously and looked everywhere for her but there was no one in sight. This was the one of the first times Sophia’s parents cared about her by calling the police to ask them to look for her. Sophia’s mum stared crying heavily and said ‘we should have taken care of her in the first place when we find her we will take good care of her!’ Sophia kept on running away because she thought she was in trouble by police but she wasn’t. Police caught her and drove her back to her house. Her parents were so delighted and pleased to see her. From that day on she could go to school, practice dancing and she was treated like a normal kid. Sophia found so many amazing talented friends that took care of her and she took care of them. They had play-dates and had so much amazing adventures together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!