The Horse Transformed Into A Unicorn

Once upon a time, there was a horse who lived in a small land called Horseland. The horses were always happy except for one which was named Ciana. She was the prettiest horse in Horseland. Every horse was jealous of her beauty, though they were sometimes nice to her because she was beautiful. Though most of the time, they were mean to her. They were nice to all the other horses except Ciana because she was so beautiful. But one night she cried in bed until she falls asleep and in her sleep she dreamed that she was a unicorn who was so beautiful. In the morning, when she woke up, she said to herself “ I wish one day my dream will come true. When she turned around she a real unicorn! She was the happiest unicorn ever! Then she came to a new land called Unicornland...and did the unicorns treat her well? Yes, they did. She had tons of friends who were named Ruby, Jasmine, Amelia, Claire, Sana, Catrina and, lucky last, Dust. She would play with them every day. They would all sing songs together before they went to bed. She would always wake up really happy and she wouldn’t have friends if unicorns weren’t nice. But unicorns are nice and one day, when they woke up, they decided they wanted to go on an adventure, so they set off into the jungle and they saw monkeys, who said ‘Hi” and they also saw crocodiles and also they saw parrots, cockatoos and Kookaburras. They were mesmerised by how beautiful the rainforest was. Then they went home to unicorn land and it was beautiful too. Then they went to sleep because they had a really beautiful day and in the morning they all decided that they wanted to go and see candy land next. So they went to candy land and they saw lollipops, candy canes and then they set off to go home. Then all the unicorns lived happily ever after. Did they go to adventures? Yes, they did!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!