The 5th Indoor Birthday Party!

Once upon a time there lived an excited girl named Kelly. She was excited that day because it was her 5th birthday and she was having a barbecue with her family and friends. She had never had a party at her house before. Her dad, David, was a little bit worried because they might make scratches or holes in the wall. ”Don’t worry dad, everything is going to be alright…,” said Kelly. So David trusted her. After the party began, there were lots of people. “Hello!” said Kelly excitedly. “Happy Birthday Kelly!” they shouted at once. Everyone was excited for the BBQ. First they played a game of Gang up Tiggy. “You’re it!” they all shouted. They had so much fun together until Lisa, the mother called, “Lunch time everybody!” Then Kelly shouted, “Last one there is a rotten egg!” and they all ran as fast as they could to the table. “I win!” yelled Madison and they all waited for the food to come. “O no! I forgot the birthday cake I got from my favourite shop,” said Lisa. So she quickly ran back to get it leaving her sausages burning. “Oh where is it where is it?!” She looked everywhere until she finally found it. “Phew!” she thought and she quickly ran back. “Mum your sausages are burning!” said Kelly excitedly. “Oh deary me, thanks Kelly,” said Lisa. “Wait, what do you mean DEARY ME? I thought that was very exciting!” shouted Kelly. ” Awww…” said everyone else. “WE ALL LIKE BURNT SAUSAGES IN BURNT BREAD!!” they all shouted together, knowing that Kelly likes it too. “YOU LIKE BURNED SAUSAGES?” asked Lisa surprised.” Yep” answered Kelly. So Lisa gave them burnt sausages on burnt breads with onion and mustard. ”Mmmmmm…delicious...” said her friend Amelia. After they had finished their delicious meal they all rushed to the house to play their first indoor game.
The first game they thought of was where the sausage is. You had to find where the fake sausage was in 10 minutes without getting fooled with the other foods that looked like a sausage as well. “Found it!” screamed her younger sister, Isabella. “Well done!!!” said Kelly proudly. “Let’s play another game!” yelled Amelia. ”Let’s play musical statues,” said Kelly. While they were busy they didn’t notice that they were scratching the wall and putting holes in the walls. After that, they played a few more games and then they finished. Kelly gave them each a lolly bag with lots of stuff inside it and said goodbye. “Bye Kelly and thank you for inviting us,” they all said together. After David came out of his office, he was shocked to see that the whole house was all messed up, dirty and had holes and scratches on the wall. “KELLY WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR HOUSE?!”
“It was an accident.” said Kelly sadly. Luckily, their house was brown and they could cover it with pieces of wood and they were very happy. THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!