A Real Wonderland

A real wonderland
In the middle of the night I woke up and grabbed a torch. I was planning to go outside to see the gold wish granting cat. I grabbed my jacket and dashed outside.

I ran until I reached 64 west street. Then something glowed. It looked like a mushroom. I tapped it .An oval shaped door appeared. Just then I heard a cat noise. So I opened the door and ……

I couldn't believe my eyes! # I was in a real wonderland! The wonderland had……
.Flying cats & dogs
.talking clouds
. & trees and bushes made out of candy!
One thing… THE OVAL SHAPED DOOR WAS GONE!


I was scared but luckily wonderland was a much better place than my real home.Suddenly a cat walked up to me and said “Hello there are you new?” I answered “yes I am .” “ Well” said the little cat “ Let me show you around. ”

I followed her. First she showed me to chocolate lake, then to bubble gum bushes,and lastly candy cane forest. I told her “ wonderland was better than I thought it would be. ``suddenly it started storming! Just then the small cat standing next to me said “ shelter everyone” so I ran to shelter.

Within a second a loud voice from the sky said “ Hi. I see a new visitor has come. If she wants to go home, she has to get through THIS……” I looked at it. I thought I ‘d never make it. Then a little voice said to me ”.no one listens to that man, ” he was right so I took the challenge.


I whizzed through the hoops that lead the way to chocolate lake. I swam through chocolate lake and started running again I could see that there would be some trouble ahead but I kept on running.


When I reached the bottom of mount Ice - cream…… it started melting! I had to climb up there before the whole mountain melted. I was already half way up there when the mountain melted ! I burst into tears. Without warning a small dog tapped me.” AHH! you scared me. Sorry” said the puppy. ”it’s ok.” “Well what did you want to say.” This said the puppy

He dropped the object and scurried away. I tore it open when,….. The wrapper had saved my life! It read.IF YOU WANT TO CLIMB MOUNT ICE - CREAM YOU'LL NEED THIS…There it was. the thing that would save my life!I pressed the button and POP!It started inflanting. In a minute the hole ice - cream had inflated.



I climbed up there when the loudspeaker said “NOOO you did it. To make a harder challenge for you next time. I was sad that I had to leave but at least I could come next time. I climbed out of the oval shaped door and walked back home.When I was at home it was the morning! I pretended that I was asleep so that I wouldn’t get in trouble.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!