The Mysterious Boy

Once there was a mysterious boy he lived in a little house in the middle of nowhere. The little boy was in the middle of nowhere so he had to grow his own food. He had a lot of land because if he had small land he couldn’t grow anything. He couldn’t afford anything so he had a little go-cart. One day he set off on an adventure he wanted to go to the mountain in the distance. It took him about five hours to get to the mountain. When he got there he had to climb up the mountain and that took him a long time to get up the mountain. When he finally got up the mountain he saw a cave but the cave was dark so he couldn’t see into the cave. That night the boy made a fire then he ripped some of his t-shirt to put on a stick and light it on fire to make a torch. The next day he made a torch and set off into the cave. He had to climb a rock tower and dodge snakes but finally when he got to the end of the cave it just was a dead end so he said to himself what a waste of time but when he turned around to go back he saw a square stone thing pop up from the ground. He thought that he was getting trapped but when he had a look at the square stone thing he saw something better it was an egg. The boy didn’t know what kind of egg it was but he had never seen it before so he went home to take care of the egg to see what it would hatch into. When he got home he put a blanket under it and put it in an incubator it took about three months to see what it had hatched into. When he looked closer he could see that it had wings he thought that it was a baby bird. But when he took it to the town that was far away he saw the town sheriff the sheriff said that he had never seen any thing like it before so he just took it home to see what it would grow into about eight years later he realised that he was wrong it was a dragon! And the boys name was James. The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!