ZAC AND THE MYSTERIOUS BOX.

ZAC AND THE MYSTERIOUS BOX.

Once there was a 12 year old boy named Zac who had been at school for 8 years.
One cold winter’s day, Harry, Zac’s best friend sent him an interesting box. It was delivered to the front door. Zac took the box inside the house. He was about to open the eye-caching box when the doorbell rang ‘ding’’‘ding’’ ‘ding’’ ‘ding’’.
Zac walked slowly to the door and there was Harry. Zac was nervous as Harry said sorry for scaring you, Zac.
Harry explained that he was leaving AUSTRALIA and that he would probably never come back. Zac was a smart boy so he said don't worry, you can still call me. I am going to Antarctica and I won’t be able to send messages or talk to you as there is no internet where we’re going. Zac said why do you want to live on Antarctica? Harry replied that the family is only staying in Antarctica for two weeks.
Zac asked, “ where would you be going after two weeks in Antartica? Harry replied that they will be going to Africa. Zac did not know what to say. So Zac said why can't you send some photos?
Zac said ask your mum and dad if you can visit and stay with us for eight weeks when you’re on holiday because you have never been on an overseas holiday. It was a pretty good idea so Harry did what Zac asked. After that Zac decided to go inside to open the eye-catching BOX. But when he looked for it, it MYSTERIOUSly DISAPPEARED. Zac was very mad, so Zac turned into detective Zac.
When Zac finally found it, he heard some strange noises GGGV said the thing in the box.
Yes, it could speak. MUM screamed IT’S A MONSTER.
But it was the cutest little dragon that can fit into your pocket.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!