The Pie

“Hey!” Jessie exclaimed, as Peter stole Jessie’s pie.
Peter’s mother told peter to give it back and went back to humming to the tune of “sweet Caroline”.
“No, I want her pie!” Peter demanded as he stormed off into his room.
Jessie, however went to the fridge and pleaded Jessie’s mother to give her, her pie. Jessie’s mum/peters mum replied in a way anyone could guess, “OK”. “how ever could I repay you mum?”. So Maria (Jessie’s mum) said to do the dishes. So Jessie did it.
But while she was, three fat mice miraculously appeared and devoured the pie. As they did Jessie’s mum fainted into a cloud of fear. (Jessie’s mum has a fear of rats especially fat ones).Jessie immediately put all three into a cage and called animal control and the ambulance. Peter raced down with an ice pack and a phone. He immediately put the ice pack on her forehead and took a photo while saying “so putting this on my insta”.

Finally the ambulance came.

The next day peter and Jessie rode in there aunties car to the hospital to see there mum.
The minute they saw there mum they kissed her on the cheek, one kiss on each cheek.
Finally the doctor came in with some good news .“I have two good things here in my brain and one of them is Peter, you got a thousand hits on your instagram photo, and I won’t forget Maria, you’re in the clear so you can go home”. “Enjoy the rest of your day kids”, the doctor said as Maria and her kids walked out the door with their aunt.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!