The Story Of Mrs Silly McSilly Face

Hi! My name is Zoe, and I am going to tell you a story about my teacher Mrs Silly McSilly Face.

Once there was a school named Gabbinbar State School. There was a teacher that nobody liked and her name was Mrs Silly McSilly Face.
One day I walked into class and no-one was there but Mrs Silly McSilly Face’s rat. It’s claws were 5 metres long and it’s teeth….Oh no, it’s teeth were rotten as a cow and the smell was so toxic that its own kind would die of the smell. And then I saw the teacher and she had a knife, but then the lights turned on and I saw she had a cake. Everyone popped out and said “Happy Birthday?”, and then I realised it was MY birthday!
Then I walked over to the desk and cut the cake, and then the rat came and it’s face was on the cake and then it ate it all. Then Mrs Silly McSilly Face went all mean again and I had an ok sort of a birthday.

I went home and my mum had bought a dog for me, and when I went to bed Mrs Silly McSilly Face came and stole my dog!! She went to America with my dog named Sam and I ran outside and she was gone.
I yelled to my mum and said “Silly McSilly Face has stolen my dog Sam and she is going to America with him.”
We went to America and we saw Mrs Silly McSilly Face with Sam and she was running on a Golf Course. There was a golf cart, so I left my mum and drove the golf cart and I slammed into Mrs Silly McSilly Face, but she was faking and got up and ran again. I hopped into the golf cart again, then I hit her again and I knew she was faking it, so I said “You stole my dog! You came to America and you made me hit you with a golf cart.”
In my head I think I was trying to be the boss, but who knows?
“I’m so mad at you Silly McSilly Face!” I said.
“I’m sorry, I just wanted a dog and I wanted to go to America with it, but I can’t get a dog”, said Silly McSilly Face.
“I will help you with that”, I said.
So, we came back to Australia and we got Silly McSilly Face a dog for her birthday, and she cleaned the whole school and it was amazing, and everyone loves her.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!