Mighty Edward

BOOM! CRASH! It was a cold, dark, windy night on August the 14th. Edward knew he was almost there. The moonlight shone brightly on his face. He could hear nothing but the faint rustling sounds of the trees and the crumbling crunch of the leaves as he crushed them one step at a time. Edward was on his way to save a village from being destroyed by a wizard named Ban. Edward was a powerful hero in this world. Nobody was more powerful then him, except for his evil twin brother Lucifer. Edward had locked him up in a dungeon the moment he had started to cause mayhem. That was fifteen hundred years ago and since then he hadn't escaped. Edward had finally arrived to the village after hours of travelling.
"Bippity boppity boo" chanted the wizard. Edward was forced back. He got back up and grinned. He slowly pulled out his sword and held it aloft him. Edward used his supersonic speed and ran the wizards direction. He aimed his sword directly towards the wizard, without missing he stabbed the wizard in his chest. He fell onto his knees and died a dramatic death. Once again he saved a whole village. By the time he started heading home it was morning. When he arrived there he got some unexpected news from his fairy.
"Your brother has escaped the dungeon" cried fairy Elanor. Edward’s eyes dropped along with his jaw. He knew what he had to do. If he doesn’t stop him now the world everyone once knew would be gone before their eyes. Edward furiously made his way out of the village to end this war between him and his brother once and for all. But before Edward could even put his foot outside the village exit there he was. Lucifer. He was just standing there, smiling.
"Hello brother" smirked Lucifer. With no reply he swiped out his sword and plunged his sword into his body. Not even realising it he missed. He knew that he must have gotten stronger but so had Edward. He thought about his next move. Lucifer grabbed him and threw him up into the air. Using his teleportation, he went back on to the ground. Edward flew up to Lucifer kicking him into the ground. Leaving a huge dent in the ground Lucifer flew back up and punched Edward. He flew back and caught his balance. Edward got sick of fighting. He wanted to protect everyone. He took three deep breaths and pulled his razor sharp sword out again. Going at full speed, Edward went straight up to Lucifer, not even hesitating and used his laser eyes burning his body while thrusting his sword into his body. These were the last breaths Lucifer would ever take but Edward was happy. He knew he had just saved the world.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!