Life As A Criminal 1

I am Oliver Gailey. My best friend is Harry Crowe. I am 16 years old. I live with Harry. One day I was seen at a crime scene and was thought to have done the murder. I thought I should get out of my home because the police will probably come. I was right the police came right when I left. I made a hideout at an old dirty mansion. I called Harry and I said, “How are you and I have made a hideout at 398 Johnson Street oh and can you bring me some supplies”. “Sure said, Harry, I’ll bring them over tomorrow”.


I have been sitting here for hours trying to get to sleep but I can’t. It’s the next day and I got about an hour’s sleep but today Harry was coming round to drop off some supplies but I’m not sure what time he’s coming. Finally, Harry came round he brought 30 dollars, cans of baked beans, and some fruit. Harry and I hopped on the computer and we played some games and ordered food to come to a secret abandoned location. It’s the next day and I went to pick up the food but I saw something very peculiar... It was a man with a bat whacking a man's car. The man was wearing a white singlet with a Japanese symbol. I ran away in case the man noticed me. He would probably report it because he would think I am armed.

I got back to the hideout and decided to go out and get some food. I found myself going out to an internet cafe. I found a computer and logged on and checked the community noticeboard. My name was all over the wanted section. I rushed out of the cafe and ran to another cafe that not many people were at and grab some food and left. I ate all my stuff and called Harry. When I walked around the corner, there was a policeman and he noticed me straight away. GAME OVER. The policeman grabbed his walkie-talkie and called in more recruits and they came as quick as a flash.
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZBZBBZBZBBBBZBZBBZBZBBZBZBZZZZZZZZZZZZBZB………
By Oliver Gailey

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!