A Baby Was Born...

“Waaaa,” cried a beautiful baby girl named Sydney. Her parents gasped with joy, “She’s amazing.” Their family is made up of herself, her big sister Peyton, her mum and her dad. Sydney was born in New York, her mum grew up in Paris and her dad grew up in Hollywood.
One eye opened and then the other Sydney gripped on and pulled as hard as she could THUMP! “Waaa,” cried Sydney! Her parents rushed in the room “Awww you’re a such a goose,” said mum. Mum picked her up and put her back in her crib she had to start all over again!
In a few months Sydney turned 5 months old. “Peyton would you take Sydney for a walk?” “Ok mum,” mumbled Sydney. “Ugh, I was about to take a nice warm bubbly bath and now I have to wait like I said Ugh. Where to you want to go?” “Park,” said Sydney. “You said your first word, mum’s gonna be soo proud but I’m surprised it’s park, but first let me check my phone.” On it was just a picture. “Sorry Sydney, OH NO runaway pram!!! How am I gonna do this? Wait I think there’s something in my bag that can help. Oh yeah, my lasso, I can lasso her pram! Okay now I know never and I mean NEVER to let go of a pram.” “You better remember that IT WAS SO SCARY,” said Sydney…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!