The Expanse In Between

I miss her.
When she went away she took a piece of me with her and till this day I continue to say that I’m fine, but that’s not what’s really inside this mind.
There’s a story of hurt that we’ve all heard cause we all deal with pain in our lives every day, needless to say, your world might stop. But the Earth keeps spinning and you keep on living.
To laugh, to cry, to grow and to hope that the pain will soon fade in time... with time... because time is the only thing that we have to heal pain that can be felt but not seen, cause it’s inside where doctors can’t diagnose and medication can’t make better so we wait ...
We wait for the day when we’re taken away to a better place with an eternity of time and no pain, but then again in the midst of pain we forget to look for light, too focused on our darkness to see.
There’s only one thing we can all guarantee, we all will die sometime. But between birth and death we forget there’s this huge expense in between called life and despite the pain there’s so much to gain. So don’t just wait around, jump around, mess around, muck around. Enjoy the ride, The lows and the highs, through the expense in between.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!