The Robbery

The Robbery

Around 100 years ago a quartz was stolen from the museum of prehistoric and valuable items in Dublin. Because of its magical powers, this was the rarest quartz in the world. This was no frivolity matter. The sentry stated that he saw nothing more than two blouse-wearing weaklings limping down the street.

The next day police went to three houses which they suspected had the valuable quartz. A woman wearing a purple silicone top answered the first door. She said that her husband was a Shaolin priest and went to a 3-day camp last night so he wasn't at home. The police went back to the police station to write what the woman had stated and then they put the papers in their attache case for any future references.

When the policemen Robert and Bob opened the door of the second house they saw a family sitting on the floor and dying of famine. When they entered the house and questioned the man he answered saying ‘’ sir, we have no money, no food and barely clothes to cover us, how could we dare to steal a huge piece of the museum? Sorrowfully looking at the starving family the police left.

This was the last and final house. The outside of this house looked dangerous, the roof was covered with cobwebs. The front yard had signs saying DO NOT ENTER and DARE COME INSIDE. While both of the policemen were reckoning whether to open the door or not the door burst open and a lady with a big pointy hat said “what are you doing in my front yard?” Bob replied saying, “we are very sorry ma’am but we have a few questions to ask, so if we may come in” the woman reluctantly let them in. she introduced herself, her name was Langwidere and she claimed to be a witch who was lost. Both of the policemen were terrified and stared at each other with fear. Then Robert courageously questioned Langwidere about the stolen Quartz. Langwidere told them that she was on a mission to find the missing piece of magic to help her get back to Oz. the policemen were vacuous, they didn't realise that it was Langwidere who stole the Quartz and used it to get back to the land of Oz.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!