Lockdown

Hi! I’m Tom, I was at a lockdown at Spring Wood College at about 12:45 in the afternoon. I couldn’t believe it, I saw the killer the day before, he was rolling his trolley in the classroom, he was happy like always. He was a nice man.
The day was great like every other day but my friend Freddy pranked him with a whoopee cushion and he got mad, more than Satan. He got crazy! I thought he was acting but he wasn’t!
So when I was in the lockdown I tried to escape but there was the killer’s friends guarding the door, we put our heads together and thought as hard as we could and couldn’t think of anything.
“Freddy? Should we find something to protect ourselves?” Asked Tom.
“Oh yeah! Let’s do that.” Said Freddy. We went to the guys basement and found some bats and spears to kill that psychopath! We saw him in a glimpse of an eye and did a humungous throw across the hallway and hit him in the leg. He screamed as loud as he could.
Then we ran away and he was following us with one leg and ran outside and the cops were there and shot him in the chest.
Every night I dream of him going in our classroom with his trolley with all his cleaning supplies.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!