The Missing Pet

What a beautiful day!” Ava spoke loudly so she could let her mom know she was awake. She was confused because there was no sound! She thought that something was wrong, she didn’t care about that very much, so she went to refill Coco’s food bowl and the water bowl. After that she found out something… “Seriously?!” she screamed. It’s just that Coco’s food was finished. Ava was very furious about that. After a while Ava had forgotten that. Wait a sec! Where’s mom?! And where’s Coco!? She thought to herself nervously, things keep going on today! Then she tripped over, something opened and made a loud thud. Inside was full of Coco’s food. Ava looked directly with her shiny light blue eyeballs. “Yay, things aren’t going wrong! Good job Ava!” She yelled with excitement. Thump! Thump! Thump! Down came mom. She asked Ava, “why is it so noisy for downstairs!” While Ava responded silently, “Well… It’s because I was searching for food for Coco.. And I found dozens of them!”
“Okay, I guess I’ll cook breakfast” Mom said like she was about to fall asleep! “Be ready at 8:40!”
“Okay Mom!” Ava shouted stubbornly.
Ava searched and searched but there’s only one place she hadn’t search yet, in Coco’s playroom! In she went to Coco’s playroom, Coco was there sound asleep. Ava carried Coco into her bedroom. She got ready for breakfast at the right time, but when she got out of the bathroom where was Coco?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!