Puddles Buts

I’m a fluffy, cute Puddle But. Us Puddle Buts are part rabbit and squirrel squashed together. I’ve got some friends and they’re Tumble Tops. As the forest was dying, all the plants were dying too. I met some little children but one of them wore a pair of very stinky pants. Our beautiful forest grew smaller and smaller and the city grew bigger and bigger. Every time I tried to move homes there was a building in place of my tree or the people would have knocked down all the trees and I would have nowhere to live. We need help.
All the rest of the animals had to find somewhere to hide. The Tumble Tops and us Puddle Buts dug tunnels to wait it out. Then a miracle happened, all the people left because there were no trees and it looked very plain with only a drop of colour. Then we all came back out from hiding.
When the forest returned everything was in perfect balance.
So all the animals and people lived in perfect harmony.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!