Expression Of Interest

10 August 2019
Mr James Armitage
Principal
Monaro High School
Mittagang Road
COOMA NORTH NSW 2630
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST-VICE PRESIDENT ROLE
Dear Mr Armitage
I am Camryn Eastman in Ms Godden’s English class. I am part of the ‘Most Environmental Campaign’ which is focused on doing things to improve the environment. We speak for the future and strive to save the earth by fixing up mistakes such as litter and pollution. We will also focus on saving endangered animals, especially the turtles. We are speaking up to make the future better for all living things, using our own ideas as well as listening to the ideas of others, to change the world in a good way.
I am applying for the Vice President role in the Class President campaign. The Vice President supports and works alongside the President and Campaign Manager to meet the campaign goals and make the campaign successful. They need to be organised and good at working in a team and must take on the leader role when the President is not available.
In this role, I can contribute in my own way, to change things and make the future better for people, including myself and my friends. This role suits me because I have good ideas and I am organised, but I am not always confident to be the person up the front. I don’t really like making speeches, but I do like helping others. This means I can work well with the Class President and even be in charge when they are away or unavailable. The Campaign Manager can also rely on me to come up with good suggestions, work hard and get things done.
I am an imaginative and creative writer which makes me good at creating slogans, advertisements and leaflets to spread our campaign message. I am also a good problem solver, so can work through and fix any problems along with the group.
Thank you for reading my letter and I do hope that you can see what I am saying is true and sincere. I would make a great Vice President by using my creativity and working hard. For our ‘Most Environmental Campaign’ we ask your permission to advertise around the school so that other people in the school know about us and our message — that the environment is important, and we must do our part to improve it.
Oceans are blue, forests are green, let’s get rid of plastic and keep things clean.
Environmentally yours,
Camryn Eastman

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!