Angel

Excellence Award in the 'Inspired 2019' competition

The angel could have thought of a million different curses to fling into the darkness over her head, but instead, she fell, her fingers grasping at the heavens above her.
She was grazing the stars, her back to the ground, her pure white wings bleeding to black, their feathered tips floating high above her.
Her face, once contorted in rage merged into a calm expression, though, her brilliant blue eyes remained open in shock and disbelief. Her hair spread out in a golden sheet over her, parts of it tinged the deep wine color of blood. The feathers slowly faded to black, her halo withered and fell, the last of her midnight plumage stripped away.
She closed her eyes and a devil fell to her death.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!