Girls Are Unstoppable

Oh, hey there!
I am a 9 year old boy from Pentland Primary School and my friends, as well as this school are amazing. However, sometimes the girls don’t get as much recognition as the boys when they should be equal in everything that they do.
The girls at our school are really hard working, same with the rest of the girls in the world and they can do absolutely ANYTHING! Just because they are a different gender doesn’t mean they cannot do things that boys can do.
Girls can be so helpful and a pleasure to work with but throughout Australia, the underpay and the harassment they get is just not acceptable. The bad thing is it is constantly happening in society and it needs to stop.
Finally, without girls the world would be bland and although they can sometimes be sassy, the hard work they put in is absurd. So, without them it would end the human race completely and I’m serious about that.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!