Fur And Feathers

Yey ye! A whole crowd went up because the teams started coming out to play there were emus and kangaroos the emus were nervous the kangaroos were ready and wanted to play already. The whistler duck got a coin to toss for who goes first with the ball “Heads or tails kangaroos?” “Tails” said the kangaroos, the whistler duck tossed the coin really high and it landed on tails. “Kangaroos you are going first with the ball but first you have to choose between wallabies or wallaroos.” “Alright will go with the wallabies” the captain said in an angry voice. There were hundreds of different type of animals in the stadium, they were at the football ground at 3:00pm.
5, 4, 3, 2, 1 eeehhhhh the whistler duck whistled for the emus and the kangaroos to start, a whole crowd went up of they were yelling really loud that the houses around the stadium could here. The emus ran as fast as they could, the kangaroos ran with the ball fail pelt eh the whistler duck kept whistling and it kept distracting the kangaroos and emus so they chased him up a tree and he soon retired and then he never came back for the game.
Whoosh! As the emus tried to get past the kangaroos to get a goal but a kangaroo quickly caught up to the emu and pulled the emu down and the emus didn’t get a goal! “Captain what do we do now?” Yelled one of the kangaroos. “Well son you are going to have to jump over the emus head it’s do or die.” “Ok I’ll do it” the kangaroo jumped really high over the emus’ heads. BANG! He landed perfectly with a bang “Quick run and get a goal” yelled the kangaroos. The kangaroo started to get closer and closer to the goal, the emus were trying to catch up but they couldn’t catch up he was too fast the kangaroos scored a goal. “Nnnnnoooo” the emus yelled. “We have to get a goal” an emu said quietly!
It was the emus’ ball and it was their turn to try to get a goal “We have to get a goal so we can tie it up” yelled an emu. The emus started to run as fast as they could, an emu chucked the ball to another emu, the emu ran as fast as it could and scored a perfect goal. “Yey we tied the scores up now we can have dinner.” That night the emus and the kangaroos had dinner together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!