The Talking Animals In Lolly Land

One day Bunny, Kitty, Puppy and Birdy were sitting in the backyard playing hide and seek. They were in their second game and it was Birdy’s turn to count “9,10, ready or not here I come!” Exclaimed Birdy. Birdy found all his friends quickly because Bunny said, “shhhh, be quiet he’s coming” and they were all in the same spot. Because they were all found at the same time they couldn’t decide who was going to count next so Birdy [the smart one] said “let’s stop playing and go inside.” They always go inside to find the magic carpet. They love it because it can take them anywhere.
Where should we go today? Wondered Kitty.
“Let’s go to Lolly Land!” exclaimed Puppy.
“Don’t be silly”, replied Birdy Bossily there’s no such place as Lolly Land.
“How do you know?” back-chatted bunny.
“I know everything” exclaimed birdy.
“Ok then what is 12x12?” said bunny mischievously.
“Um I think it is 24” whispered Birdy. “Ok then I don’t know everything, but at least I’m smarter than you.”
Kitty and puppy were already on the magic carpet.
“Come on let’s go” yelled puppy and Kitty
Bunny and Birdy got on the magic carpet.
“Magic carpet let’s go to Lolly Land!” They all shouted together
They were whooshing through the magic tunnel, holding on tight and hugging each other so they don’t fall off. In around five minutes they were in Lolly Land! They all got straight off the magic carpet as soon as it landed, they ran around on giant marshmallows, licked the trees. Until Bunny got stuck inside a sticky hard boiled lolly cave and his fur got all sticky and he couldn’t get off the sticky walls of the cage. Bunny screamed “HELP, HELP, I’M STUCK ON THE STICKY WALLS OF THE CAVE!” Lucky Kitty heard bunny’s screams and came to help, but she got her fur stuck on the sticky walls “WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DOOO!” Exclaimed Kitty. “I’M STUCK ON A WALL!!” Puppy and Birdy heard the cries of Kitty and sprinted right to the cave and Bunny and Kitty panicking their heads off. “What can we do” Puppy asked Birdy
Birdy replied with, “well it would be a smart idea to stay out and not get our own fur stuck.”
Puppy was already stuck with her friends “I told you” the annoyed Birdy said. So Birdy ran straight to the magic carpet and told it to go home and get a shaver and suit. Birdy flew back to the cave and told his friends that he would need to shave off their fur. In five minutes the carpet was back with a shaver and suit for Birdy, so Birdy shaved off his friends fur and they went home and their owner. Lilly was just coming home from school so they put the carpet back and went to their cages just in time so they could have the best time with Lilly.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!