The Missing Unicorn

There once was a lovely unicorn it was so, so cute I was about to cry. I had never seen something so beautiful. The unicorn had a rainbow mane and the unicorn had a horn. The unicorn was very fluffy but someone wanted the unicorn. I tried to save her but I failed and he took the cute little unicorn. I have to save the cute little unicorn but I failed and he took the cute little unicorn. So, I still have to save the cute little unicorn. I was running to get the cute little unicorn and they went to a little cute house. It turned night-time so I went inside quietly and the person put the unicorn in a cage. Then the person went to sleep and I went to sleep too. I woke up and they were gone. I tried to look for the cute little unicorn but I couldn’t find the cute little unicorn inside. So, I checked outside and I still couldn’t find the cute little unicorn outside. So, I decided to live there so I went to the bedroom and the cute little unicorn was there and I was so, so happy and me and my unicorn lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!