The Creepy Neighbour

I was in my big blue room lying on my blue bed when I heard a very loud WHOOSH!
My tiny window swung open as some wind came in towards my White House. I closed my small window quickly, but then my left side angry neighbour showed me his weak fist. But as he did this, the strong wind stopped coming!
I blinked once, twice and to my surprise my angry mean neighbour was completely gone.
I gasped, ran outside very fast and walked slowly to his house. I gently knocked on his old dusty door but when I did he did not answer. I looked in his big window and he still wasn’t there, so I decided to forget about it. I turned around to walk back to my house but when I turned back m, m, my neighbour was staring at me.
I shivered as I was so scared and I just ran away. I ran in and called my mum, but she didn’t answer! I called her again but still she didn’t answer. I looked in the kitchen, into her bedroom and guess what…she wasn’t there! I cried and cried, my tears dripped slowly down my face as I ran to my room and laid on my bed. I then heard a loud CHOP! I looked at my neighbour’s window and in his hand was a knife!
I ran to his house and I saw that he had my... FAMILY! And they were all floating. I went to him and shook him. He looked at me with his red glowing eyes! My floating parents grabbed me and they had red eyes too! I closed my eyes to scream but when I opened them, I realised that I was in bed! I went to the kitchen and saw my family, I gave them a big cuddle.
IT WAS ALL A NIGHTMARE!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!