Slaughter House

Dark walls, blood and dark black ground. I looked around and I heard a door open and I saw the sun. There were meat hooks, stun guns and dead animals. There was a man, he had a knife in one hand and a saw blade in the other. He was heading to a table and he was putting the saw blade on a machine.
I said to him ‘What are you doing?” The man said to be quiet and don’t talk. I was too weak to get up and run away so I sat there in the corner. He was walking to the door and I said, “Where are you going?” He answered to me, “Don’t talk or watch out!”
He closed the door and the room was dark again and it stank. I did not like it there and I didn’t know why I was there, I was scared. I didn’t like it there, then he came back. He opened up the door and turned on a light, it was bright. The room lit up and all of these sharp things were in the room. I tried to crawl over to the door.
He turned on the machine and he grabbed an animal off a meat hook. I was scared that he would chop me up. He chopped off the animal’s head and he chopped up the animal. I asked for some water, he said, “Just wait.”
I was still sitting in the corner waiting in the room. He came back with a bucket of water. He put the bucket on the table and I asked for a drink. “NO!!” he says.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!