The Cutest Bunny Ever (not)

Not all bunnies are typical and not all are unfortunate. The bunnies your about to meet in this story are not normal! Warning please DO NOT read if you love bunnies! Who cares about this nonsense except bunny lovers but lets move on.
Not far from your house and not far from mine but in the palace of Utania lived 2 princesses and a king. Their mother died in a plane crash going to Utanias biggest enemy country Mutania. These two countries split in world war 1, before they separated the country was called Putania.
Wait dont think about the toilet and sorry if you wont thinking about that. But lets start the real stories about THE HAUNTED BUNNIES.
One normal sunny morning in Utania, the princesses were begging for a bunny. "NO!" screamed the king "no no no bunny"
"Plz dady plz" begged the girls. "fine girls", then of they went to the pet store. Dont think about those normal birds,cats ,dogs e.t.c.
"a haunted pet store, "bunny bunny!" they screamed "that one that one" they continued.
"DING!" the cash register rang. The princesses let the bunny rest but not long after the bunny had eaten the whole castle. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed the king. "wheres our castle" he continued."These bunnies looked extreamly normal what could have gone wrong"
The bunny came closer and closer to the king and "ABOOOOM" he was gone thats the same thing that happened to the girls. And not long after Utania was destroyed. The haunted animals spread to every country except where you live today. Moral: dont get a bunny.

The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!