Never Ending Maze



All of a sudden George starts screaming “AHHHHH,” then I do. The Head Judge has spawned mobs of jaw-dropping monsters. It has a beastly face, demon red eyes, horns that reach the sky almost to grab me.

“George you close?” I turn my head and he is beside me “thank goodness,” I say In a calming voice. George starts tearing he’s telling me about how he misses his mum. I yell at him saying “this isn’t the time George!,” He turns red. All the sudden I think about why I am here, and who put me here all because of my stupid big brother that I hate. He put me here because he saw an add and signed me up called ‘NEVER Ending Maze Death Run. My parents told him to 'STOP!' but he didn’t listen and now I’m here. I look to the left there is a gap in the forty-two metre high bush, I opened my eyes wider and there it is a guy,I don't know his name. I ask him, “can you help us?” He doesn’t answer but he looks at me, my eyes fall down as I just tripped. I get up and look at his hands he has a sword I think in my head, how did he get that you cant get special weapons? I was so confused…

An alarm goes off and I ask George “what did you do now?!” “I did nothing,” replied George in a very nervous way like he did something. After a minute I get scared I start tearing, I am afraid, and the monster is still chasing us. Then the alarm goes off again but the monster disappears, we stop in relief and collapse as our legs feel numb. "Find the nearest exit, find the nearest exit, “ "what is going on? I imagine an illuminative light flashing between my pupils . A door fades in and we see the nearest exit we can hardly even stand up, I run, George ran, we both ran like we never could before. The security officers are right at the door we run to them and collapse into their arms. “Al, George you are now safe,” they drag us somewhere and it says ‘Media room DO NOT disturb 'I wonder what it is? There is the head leader! Then I notice this is where they spawn mobs of beastly monsters! "This is where they watch us..." I say in a voice that makes me want to cry “ Where are my parents?” Then the door opens both of our parents run in I hug them so tightly like I’m about to squish their insides. I get so excited until I see other families crying because their loved ones haven’t come back. We both got a trophy and got a picture and headed home, for the first time I was actually happy to go home. I’m only happy that me and my friend are alive and safe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!