Daniel Hemingway

Daniel Hemingway looked at the cursed knife in his hands and felt concerned. The cursed knife was found from a trip that he went on and saved a baby’s life then found the knife on the aeroplane .

He walked over to the window and reflected on his surroundings. He had always loved deserted Manchester with its calm, cool cliffs. It was a place that encouraged his tendency for his calm life

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Hannah Slaughterhouse. Hannah was a friend, she was quirky with long legs and skinny arms.

Daniel gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a mean, vile, with strong legs and blonde hair. His friends saw him as a keen, brave person. Once, he had even helped a swift toddler recover from a aeroplane accident.

But not even a mean person who had once helped a swift toddler,, was not prepared for what Hannah had in store today.

The hail pounded on the tin roof, making Daniel afraid. As Daniel stepped outside and Hannah came closer, he could see the angry glint in her eye.

“Look Daniel,”growled Hannah, with a spiteful glare that reminded Daniel of the wolves attacked him in Africa

"It's not that I don't love you, but I want revenge. You owe me 7020 dollars."

Daniel looked back, even more afraid and still fingering the cursed knife. "Hannah, I just don't need you in my life any more," he replied.

They looked at each other with puzzled feelings, like two brave, combatants about to attack. Suddenly, Hannah lunged forward and tried to punch Daniel in the face. Quickly, Daniel grabbed the cursed knife and brought it down on Hannah's skull.

Hannah's thick thighs trembled and her skinny feet wobbled. She looked unstable, her wallet raw like a brainy, blushing book.

Then she let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Hannah Slaughterhouse was dead.

Daniel Hemingway went back inside and made himself a nice glass of coke.

Then a man with thick eyebrows and gingerly hair came into the bar and said “I am looking for Daniel Hemingway, Daniel Hemingway stood up and said depending who’s asking it’s me Lukas Naumovski the one who is going to kill you and take your cursed knife.

Lukas also had a cursed knife in his hand Daniel standed up from his Seat now will none of your friends will come after me. Lukas said Daniel yes because you will be dead before you have a chance to do anything, Daniel.

This is already interesting said one of Daniels uncles they started off with a bang they kept hitting from every angle but none of their attempts collided they were both tired.

They both agreed to stop fighting for the cursed knives because they were the rarest things on earth and decided to never cross paths ever again.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!