Sad Fish

Tiko was swimming away from the grey, ugly beast. As Tiko was swimming away from the shark, he noticed another fishy, they swam down to a rock that the shark couldn’t fit into and was not movable. Tiko found out the other fishy boy name was small fry. They both became best friends. Tiko learnt how to do fishy karate and small fry learn to swim faster. Small fry sadly passed away after he was caught by a fisher man to use for bait. Tiko attended his funeral with Marcus family. Everyone put moss as a flower, all his savings went to waist. When we were walking out of the funeral Tiko heard “small fry was so small he could fit into a 1cm crack in this rock” said one of the floppers to the other flopper. Tiko was so mad he got is flipper a smack the living out of the flopper. The the other flopper got a fright and had a panic attack and a seizure and went to hospital. Tiko made a new friend call joey and they made a secret handshake called fishy boy for ever. When they do the shake is every time, they see each other.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!