Samira And Amelia's Holiday To Fiji

Samira Rose , a girl who had just won the international writing competition was rewarded with a holiday to Fiji for a week. Samira was very excited and so she jumped up and down like a kangaroo. The journey began tomorrow and so she started packing her suitcase, she was choosing what dresses to pack in her cabinet until she came across some photos that she had taken with her bff Amelia who had moved to a different school. That reminded her, she could invite Amelia to accompany her in Fiji. So she dashed like a cheetah and called Amelia, she agreed to come and so the day of the journey they said bye to their parents and left.
When they reached there, they visited an island called Viti Levu. In that island they saw tall palm trees, a sandy shore with a beach ahead. The first thing they did was set up their red and white beach chairs and drink fresh lemonade and cocktail. Then they decided to go for a swim in the crystal, clear, blue water, and then played sand fights with the white powdery sand.Then they went on a night cruise as Samira booked a cabin for them. The cabin contained two beds beside each other with a little lamp in the middle. There was also a comfy sofa with a mini tv and a small bathroom which contained a shower. On the cruise they had cup noodles and then went to sleep.
In the morning they both woke up at 7 am and brushed their teeth. After that they went to the cafeteria for breakfast and bought two pancakes with maple syrup, 1 tea and a egg and bacon roll each. Munch! Munch! Sip! Sip! After they had finished eating, they decided to explore what facilities the cruise provided.
They noticed an outdoor movie theatre, three different kinds of pools, a gym, a food court, a bowling centre and a zone for kids to play in. So they went to the bowling alley and versed each other. It was a tie! They both got cool gifts such as a apple watch and a nintedo switch.
Finally in the afternoon it was time to go back to Sydney and when they reached by flight, Samira and Amelia hugged each other and and said bye! Then they went in opposite directions and left.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!