Ode To My Eyes

My eye is my world, round, twirling slowly in space.
Surrounded by glistening stars lighting up the atmosphere.
It’s globe shaped vision, shape-shifts my mind
The axis is my pupil holding the earth on its slant.
Floating in space, away and empty a journey that never ends.
My eye is my world, that holds all my thoughts.
Changing as the seasons go by........
In Spring………...
My lashes start to sway to the music of the birds chirping away.
In Summer………….
My eyes fall from the sky and move to reality the bright, yellow sun blurring up my vision.
In Autumn…………...
Leaves fall, my eyes quiver as they land on my nose and crumble like the dirt on a dusty road.
In Winter…………
They shiver from the cold and start to freeze from the harsh scream of the wind.
January, February the months ago by but I will always rely, on my trustworthy eyes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!