Hate

Hate, this is one word that has never been forgotten. It is used by everyone before, that one time when a girl is being nasty to you or a boy hits you. In your one lifetime there has been one person that you really hate. But what if you were mistaken, what if the people you have hated actually have helped you. They have made you stronger as a person, they have taught you that no matter how kind you are, you may still be hated by many. Recently through my life i have had to deal with a girl I have hated but after going through pain, I have realised how harsh everyone has been to her. She may touch you weird or break your stuff but can you name one person who hasn’t done that before. I have noticed that she isn’t just doing all this but she is watching everyone and trying to copy. All she is doing is trying to fit in but because of other’s body shaming her she just stands out. Why do we do this to girls? Our future has been trying to make both male and female genders equal, everyone has a right, everyone is beautiful, but just tell me one thing who is actually taking it seriously? Like everyone knows about it, they just don’t care, all they think about is that it’s an excuse for women to get a higher pay, better job, or a better future.
Think back to when you first hated someone, was it because your friends hated that one person, or because that person seemed weird. How many reasons can you come up with as to why you have hated someone? Now think, how many people you have hated. Was it all worth it? Was it worth fighting over, or becoming real mean?
Don’t think of me as someone who has never hated someone, or is out to change the world. I am scared to change one person, so the world is major. All I want to do is write my view of the world, make everyone think, think of what you are trying to achieve and what helps you or even drags you down.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!