Ocean Water

I stand still... waiting and hoping the ocean will rise... and take me.
I'd like to introduce you to my life.
every day feels like an never ending kite.
Even when we try our hardest, we never know when we will die.
that's why the ocean takes my breath away, it's the only place I always seem to feel the right way.
My feet in the sand, slowly sinking... gasping onto the air, but falling...
Into the abbess, into the place where anything can be.
The water rushes to my feet, it really knows me.
It feels like it's pulling me in... Like a voice of a Mother cradling its child...
I start to walk, striding my way into the other.
The other world, that I still feel is so unknown...
The other place I wish to stay, where nothing decides my fate...
As I walk the water rises and rises, till it has fully taken over me.
I take my last breath, and then... it has come finally, goodbye this is my end...

Ocean Water

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!