Talented underpants

I just gave up the best sport in the world for the best toilet in the world. Ooh I forgot to introduce myself; I’m MR. MOLD the moldiest piece of toilet paper in the universe, or I’m the great Mold. That’s what everyone called me when I won the Newcomb finals. Let me tell you what happened. So I was lying on the floor of the toilet room

One day I walked down to the Newcomb team try outs.
I ran up to the counter and said can I try out for the Newcomb team, the accountant said we will not fall for your tricks this time you-you teenagers.

I got so angry I could push open the door (Which is hard for a piece of paper) anyway I did push open the door with two hands. I saw the players I said hi, they didn’t reply so I yelled, one of the players looked at me and as soon as he did the ball hit him in the Noggin. I was staring at him, his face was going redder……… and redder, then he ran towards me I dodged his large flubbery body he tripped over face first into the ground, the other players laughed their heads off.

I agreed that was funny. You can join if you make us win the finals, I said O.K, Great they’re tomorrow, I was nervous but I managed it. The next morning I was at the Newcomb court. When everyone arrived they set up the net and everyone was ready to play, the serving whistle went and the other team served one of our players caught the ball and threw it over the net and scored.

We served and the other team caught the ball she threw it over I tried to catch it but I got caught on the ball, I went flying I even went to China, Hong-Kong, America, Jamaica, Austria. I landed on the basket ball court and won that match and then I landed back where I started I threw the ball over the net and won the finals. But when the match finished I decided to stop playing Newcomb, and that is how I quit.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!