Back To Shore

As the waves crashed on to the ocean, a poor fisherman named Sirus Sayed hopped on to his dirty and unstable boat. Sirus was hoping to fish for some of the fishes in the ocean because he couldn't afford food for himself. As Sirus threw the string on his fishing rod, in the ocean, he was unaware that he was being watched. After five minutes of sitting on Sirus'es boat, Sirus felt something pulling the end of his fishing rod. Sirus was filled with excitement , thinking that he will eat a nice dinner tonight.
However, when Sirus tried to pull the end of his fishing rod back to his boat, the string of Sirus'es fishing rod was too heavy to pull back to his boat. Soon an enormous fish leaped over Sirus'es boat. He was petrified. The ginormous fish was hungry, and the fish wanted Sirus'es delicious body for dinner. Sirus tried to use his brown and small fishing rod to control the fish and change its direction away from him.
Sirus used all of his strength on his fishing rod to change the fish's direction. However, the fish was stronger than Sirus and ate Sirus'es fishing rod. Before Sirus could even think about what had happened, the fish crashed on to Sirus'es boat. Sirus fell under water and tried to swim up to inhale oxygen. However the fish was relentless and bit Sirus'es leg to pull him back under water. Sirus was thrown into a coral reef and the fish was ready to eat every last bit of him. The fish's head to come and eat Sirus but got stabbed from the spiky plants in the coral reef. Sirus watched as the fish's body fell in the depths of the ocean. Sirus soon was losing oxygen really fast from being under water for too long. After 30 seconds the life guard of the beach found Sirus'es body, and brought it back to shore.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!