Backfire

On a casual sunny day, I was laying on the beach with the hot sand right underneath me. Once I had finished laying on the beach I went for a swim in the aqua blue ocean. It was very cold, it took me a while to get used to the water. When I got out of the water, I dried off then I went to the car to put everything away in my light blue car.
The car was warm inside, in fact the right temperature for me and as soon as I got home I found out that my house has been broken into. Glass shattered everywhere and everything smashed on the ground, all the sinks where leaking. I thought it was over, but when I examined one of the very large white plates, I couldn't believe it. It was a finger-print, I was so amazed that I fund it then I called the police and told them what happened.

They came to my house and investigated the situation. I showed them the plate with the finger-print and they scanned it, I was shoked, it was my best friend.
Starting to cry in disappointment, I called my best friend, I confronted her and our friendship instantly broke. She was put in to prison for 5 years, since that very day, she has been trying to escape and kill me. She couldn't even if she tries, something inside her wouldn't let her, she starts to slowly back away and run from the police.
I told the police what happened, then I heard this strange noise come from the front of my house, the criminal was knocking out all of the police men.
She came back to me and asked, "Will you be my friend again?", as bad as it already is, I politely decline. She tries to kill me but i dodge all her knife throws then one of the police got up and shot her with all the energy he had left. I started crying in sadness and then called and ambulance and police. I was given money by the government to get a new house. A few years pass and I am still traumatised by that day, I carry on with my life and go back to that same beach to celebrate all of the police men who fought the criminal.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!