Ode To Snow

Snow. Soft. Gentle.Transcendent.
Haltingly descending to the icy ground. Softly touching my frozen face. You bathe skiers in milky white. Shouts of joy, tears of laughter and screams of happiness echo in my ears. Pouring down like an abounding bucket of water. People look like diminutive ants down below. Snow. Snow. I beg you, please don’t go away! Gusty uncivil wind toys you around like a washing machine. Dancing around playfully in the howling wind. You catch people’s eye, your comfort gradually loosening them from their everyday stresses. You calmly fall to a light sprinkle. I love you snow! I am begging you, please don’t go away! I adore. You make me feel ecstatic. I praise you. Falling down, as light as a feather. That’s it. The great fun is over. Maybe you’ll come back another cold winter’s day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!