Hansel, Gretel, And The Wolf

Hansel and Gretel are going to get food, they smell every flower purple and blue.
It won’t be dangerous oh no, no, no, they have secret plans that you do not know.
When they set off on their mission, Hansel gets distracted by a yellow pecking chicken.
As they stroll through the woods and sing their tune, the chocolate candy house brings them to food.
They pick at the house as silent as a mouse, until someone comes out to play.
Hansel and Gretel are filled with dismay.
The big bad wolf steps out once again, getting eaten alive is no way to die!
So, Hansel and Gretel run for their life, they pass the chicken which gives them a ride.
Upon its broad back they sit side by side.
All of a sudden they come to a lake, what a terrible, terrible big mistake.
Gretel yells “This is it; this is right, this is the time we play a trick and stay alive.’’
Hansel and Gretel stand in delight, the wolf comes to compete, win, and fight.
The wolf sprints and they stand out of the way, “Goodbye wolf, have a nice day!’’
The wolf swam right away and drowned in a silly way.
They skipped back in a happy mood, with their sacks full of food.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!