Family Holiday

We went on a trip in April last year during the school holidays. We went to Soldiers Point. Dad Borrowed a pop-up caravan from one of his friends and so we stayed in a caravan park. We went to have a holiday but more importantly it was going to be a test run for the big trip around Australia in term Three.When we got their Mum and Dad told my sister Ashley and me to go off and play while they popped the caravan up. It was a small but latter on when I had made friends, we made it better by doing different things together on the playground. Ashley also made friends but amused herself by rising her bike.The first afternoon we went to One Mile Beach which is also a shark breeding ground and Dad and I surfed there every morning after. One of the other things I really enjoyed was touching the rainbow lorikeets in the tree shading our caravan. That holiday was definitely a great success and if I had it my way I would go there again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!