Magic Biscuits

Magic biscuits
As I walked past my dirty food bowl. I saw it had big brown biscuits in it. I went to run straight to my food bowl. I was eating as Fast as a lightning Bolt. For some odd reason I was getting bigger and bigger. I didn’t know what was happening. Everything looks smaller now. I went through the trees that looked like grass. I went to my friends house and they thought I was a giant so they ran away back to my house. And started chomping on my food and started getting bigger and bigger then they knew it was the biscuits. We had no idea what was happening then we saw our owner getting biscuits with no idea that they had been making us bigger. We went to this place called smallest to make us smaller the shopkeeper said That it would take a long time to get us small again but we can do it.While we were waiting we played heaps of games we played tennis and I won we played volleyball and John won finally the shopkeeper came out and said it was done.We put it on us and we were small again we went back home and our owner did not suspect a thing. When he got the biscuits again we barked and barked then he never got them again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!