Danger





“If you walk up those stairs you better do it silently”, said mum, in a deep and quiet voice. I heard a loud banging noise on the door, we were all silent, you could hear a pin drop. I clenched my teeth together. The door got knocked down.


It was the shadow of a big black bear. I turned around and looked and yelled “muuuuuuu” I tried to yell, ``Dange”…. He grabbed my hand and covered my mouth. My mum came rushing and yelled “DANGER”, danger means run and hide. He pulled out a gun and said “dropped to the ground now”. The tears fell from my face, the man dropped me and went through our cupboards.


I knew what I had to do. I ran up stairs, ‘if you walk up those stairs you better do it silently”, mum whispered. We weren't meant to move. I grabbed my mum's phone and dialed 000. Four cop cars surrounded our house. They came rushing into our house, pulled out their guns and said “drop all your weapons”. The cops arrested him. My mum rushed into my brother and my arms. She was so thankful we weren't hurt. As she hugged us the tears fell from her eyes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!