Never Doubt Yorself

When I woke up that morning I was exited for a freshstart. No more mean friends or bullying just a new school. In the morning as I gathered my bag my Dad called me to ask if I had left yet.

“No dad I’m about to leave”

“Has Mum left yet”

“Yea she just drove off five minutes ago”

“Alright well get a move on”

As I trotted off down the road and around the cornerto wait at the lights my eyes met someone with the same uniform. I walked up meet them he turned around and said,

“Oh sorry didn’t see you there.”

“That’s ok I’m new here by the way”

“What year are you in. I’m I year nine”

As he was about to respond he got interrupted by someboys. I Quickly turned around and waited for the lights.When I got into class I found a seat before anyonewould come and talk to me. About two minutes after I sat down a group of threegirls walked into the room laughing. Then one of the girls slowly approached mewith her smile slowly tuning into a frown. The room went dead silent and everyonewas looking at me.

“So are you going to hop up or just sit there”

“Umm well you don’t own it so why don’t you find another seat”

“Oh, that’s right your new no one I repeat no one sits in my seat or well I’d rather not say”

I shuffled in my seat and didn’t reply. She stompedall the way to the back seat. When lunch started, I went out to the courtyard and sat down then a voice said.“oh hi” It was the boy from the lights.

“Sorry I never got your name”

“Emma”

“Ok well my names James”

“Bye”

I said as a girl approached himAfter lunch had finished, I went to class whee my seat well where it was occupied by her. I sat down and I heard a voice.

“Hi, I thinkits rally good you stuck up to Amelia”

“Amelia”

“Yea she ismean to a lot of people, but you could solve that problem”

“Thanks, butI’m not here to cause drama sorry”

That day I walkedhome thinking of what that girl said. Maybe I could get lots of friend but onlythree enemies. When I woke up and went to school in every class, I made sure I satin her seat. Then I went up to her and told her that everyone afraid of her andthat she isn’t nice and that she wouldn’t like. From hen on she would keep herwords in her mouth.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!