Laura And Her Dog

Laura and her dog
Once upon a time lived a white, fluffy, little puppy called Molly. She lived in a house where there are grasses and trees outside. The house was often called the haunted house, as it was so dark because of the trees, both in the morning and the night. Her owner was a girl called Laura. They are always together when they could be together and were best friends.

During their morning routine of feeding Molly in Laura’s room, Molly accidentally kicked a piece when sniffing it. It landed under the bed, and as Molly was looking for it, she suddenly started woofing and howling. As Laura expected a mouse or an insect under her bed, she tried to calm down Molly, and reached under the bed with her gloves on, after, she had a shocking look in her eye. There was a humongous hole there. The hole seemed like there was no gravity there. After thinking for a while, she decided to dive in with Molly.

After what it felt like ages of sleep, they were thrown in a bush. For a second, Laura thought she was in the bushes outside her house. But, as she started exploring through the bushes, waiting for Molly to wake up, she figured out that something was wrong. Firstly, she noticed a woman, and a man, with a girl and a puppy. Puzzled, she imagined where this could be. Eventually, as she noticed this was the past. Her mother was a singer, travelling around the world, and her dad should have been sailing the ocean, discovering gold for money for Laura to live. She was so excited to see her parents, as a babysitter looked after her most of the time.

When Molly woke up, she noticed that she turned into a baby puppy. When she looked at her hands, she nearly had a hear attack: she was younger and smaller. She noticed she invented that she had invented a time-machine. She was so proud of herself. She could save many people’s lives.

Later, she some how managed to get out of the past by sneaking into the house and finding the whole under her bed in the past. She was taken back to her original place and time. When she came back, she noticed a piece of paper. It said: Dear Laura, I am sorry I can’t be with you that often. Your dad had found out that the ocean is rising, and the people that live in this OO island has trouble getting food to survive. Can you try to save those people?
From your mum
Thinking and wondering what she could do to help those people, she noticed that her dog Molly was trying to eat a piece of paper. Quickly, she got the paper out of Molly, and read what it said. In stead of words, she saw a map to OO island. She traveled, and when she got there, she saved many people’s lives.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!