Happy hockey

Happy Hockey
One day in the summer holidays me and my friends where going to play a game of hockey down at the hockey ground when I went outside I saw people moving into the house next door and they had a daughter so I want over and introduced my self and she said “My name is Nikki” then I said “My name is Oksanna .,”would you like to come and play hockey with may friends and I?” Nikki said excitedly ”Yes please” so we set off to pick up my other friends.
When I got down there I yelled out to the others to hurry up and they ran down the road I counted everyone then I said ,“There is ten of us so we can split up in groups of five so we can play an actual game” A moment later I saw a hockey legend Lisa Caruthers and she was practicing for the big game on Saturday then she came over to us and said, “Hey girls can I play” we all said excitedly ,“Yes” so we played all after noon
It was fun.
The next day it was Lisa’s big game and I was going there so I got dressed and had breakfast. I headed off down to the hockey ground when I got there every one was there I saw Lisa stretching in the middle of the field and yelled, “Go Lisa” and she looked up at me and waved.
Half an hour later the game ended and the team won by eight points.
Me and Lisa where friends all summer until she moved to America to live and I never saw her again.
Eight years later I got a phone call and it was Lisa I was so excited then she said ,“Tomorrow I’m coming home and coming to see you,” I screamed in her ear really I cant wait.
The next day she came home and she brought pressies for everyone and we helped her find a house and we found one right next door to mine now she has a baby girl called Oxsanna and she never went away again.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!