Rays

The sun is ascending,
The hopeless night is now ending.
Flowers, humans, animals, and nature feeling the warmth full of emotions.
Earth glowing with light and the ocean saved from being frozen.

The land, the ocean, the sky filled up with joy,
While making space for light to let others enjoy.
The sky filled up with bright orange light,
The ocean, the lake, the river peeking over to show the land the beautiful orange sight.

Mountains, trees, and flowers looking at the reflection the water shows of the orange sky.
Humans are now taking the hot ballons up high.
Hot air balloons now swarming the sky, up high for just a glimpse of the giant orange ball of fire.
As bright as anything forcing even the gods to admire.

Even when it's time to set, he still puts on a great beautiful scene for the world to remember.
Every day the world just wants to see him on the first day of September,
Shining bright with a blooming look of joy.
The happiness is again blooming on every face doesn’t matter girl or boy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!