Venomous Cure

A long time ago in Europe, a lot of nasty evil doctors and scientists were trying to make a really terrible venomous cure for a serious virus called Brats-34.
The virus was serious and almost a quarter of Europe's population had already died, it had also caused major illness and death in other countries and continents around the world. The evil doctor Dr Espen Malfoy and the evil Scientist Shirley Mcgrady were the leaders of the group and were the two that came up with the plan that was good for them but not so good for the rest of the world. Their plan was to kill everyone in the world with their venomous cure so they could have the whole world to themselves.
In Londen-England, there were was one clever Scientist Cash Mcgregor, who was so close to having a safe cure for Brats-34 but the evil scientists beat him to it with their venomous cure already been given to sick people with the virus. It was so evil that if had it, you would automatically cough and scream uncontrollably which would make you run outside even if you were in lockdown. This would then cause people to rush over to help, especially the police force and then other people would then be infected with the evil venom.
The first person who had the venomous cure, unfortunately, died. This is when the whole world started to know that something wasn’t quite right with this venomous cure. The next day in Europe the police and Army were on the hunt to arrest the evil doctors and scientists, who had made the venomous cure.
Meanwhile, Scientist Cash Mcgregor was still working so hard on a proper cure so he could stop the spread of the virus once and for all.
In three days, thousands of people had already died from the virus and the venomous cure. Finally, Cash Mcgregor had found a proper cure for Brats-34 and when the good news spread around the world everyone was relieved and his cure was put straight to work.
The police and the army were still on the hunt for the team of evil doctors and scientists to make sure they couldn’t cause any more deaths. But day after day they searched but still could not find them.
Weeks later as the whole world was slowly recovering and no more people were getting sick, everyone started to focus on finding the evil group who had killed so many people. With the help of all the Countries and Continents working together, a few days later on the other side of the world, the Australian army found the evil team trying to arrive into Sydney Airport! The News of their capture was spread around the world, everyone was happy that finally the evil group was caught.
Scientist Cash Mcgregor won an award for his hard work in finding a proper cure for Brats-34 and bringing happiness and harmony to everyone in the world.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!